December 13 Hotfixes
- Frost Bomb will now detonate after 4 seconds (was 6 seconds), and the damage it deals to other players has been reduced by 20%.
- Players that leave the area during the ending sequence of "Heart of the Alliance" will no longer be placed into the wrong phase.
- Players that have earned the Achievement "Taming the World" should now receive a Safari Hat in the mail.
- Lower level pets involved in Pet Battles with higher level team mates will now receive full experience from victorious battles.
- Darkmoon Hatchlings, Red Crickets, and Singing Crickets that were previously of lower quality should now be Rare quality.
- The Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King can now be upgraded using the Item Upgrade system.
- Heart of Fear
- Grand Empress Shek'zeer
- The Empress now always drops three tier-set tokens and three non-set items in the 25 player Heroic mode version of this encounter.
- The Guild Perk, Ride Like the Wind, should now properly increase flight path speeds by 25% in Pandaria.
- Various weapon procs will no longer sometimes prematurely break the Stealth provided by the Subterfuge talent.
Pet Battles Updates
We will soon be applying a hotfix that causes level-25 pets to no longer “steal” experience from your lower-level pets. Previously, if you had a level-3 and level-25 pet grouped together for a battle, the XP earned would be shared between the two at the end. This resulted in some players doing what they could to kill off their level-25 pet so the level-3 pet would get all of the experience. You no longer need to worry about this as the level-3 pet will now receive 100% of the XP that’s earned, so long as it has participated in at least one round of combat.
With max-level master trainer dailies available for Northrend, Cataclysm, Pandaria, and the new line of Spirit Trainers, you have quite a few endgame battles in Pandaria which you can use to level up new pets. Be sure to wear your Safari Hat to get the most out of your battles! The over-arching goal is to provide a variety of content with which you can level up your pets each day.