Since this is such a hot topic I think it's in order for it to have it's own article. So here we go, this is what we will have in the new Expansion:
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
- This expansion will combine new gameplay with the most fun parts of the past.
- More stuff to do at max level!
- Blizzard want to see people back into the world. Not to have them stick into the towns only. Say welcome back to the World Bosses.
- Talent trees are completely remade. You can see them all here.
- You'll be able to develop your character exactly the way you like. Different things, like daily quests for example, might give you valor points.
- New creatures are going to be added too: Jinyu, Hozu, Verming, Mantid, Mogu, Sha... you can see them in the images below.
- Two of the areas were presented. The images are below.
- There are 5 new leveling zones and a few of them are already completed...sort of. The zone are huge.
- Pandaria it will be an actual continent. Unified continent, like Outland or Northrend. No more zones spread all around the place.
- The artwork and music are going to be Asian influenced... heavily.
- We will have an AH, Bank and everything in the new continent.
- You'll have to be max level, lvl 90, to be able to fly there.
- No flying until max level.
- The Jade Forest is the start zone.
- The start area is a HUGE turtle. How come everything is huge in here?!
- You start neutral, at level 1, and at level 10 you'll be able to chose your faction: Horde or Alliance.
- The females are not done yet. Heh...
- Pandaren Classes are: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman and Warrior.
- Epicurean - Increase the stat benefits from food by 100%
- Gourmand - Cooking skill increased by 15.
- Inner Peace - Your rested experience bonus lasts twice as long.
- Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage.
- Quaking Palm - You touch a secret pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 sec.
- This is the new class and compared tho the others, they wont have auto attacks.
- Martial Art based class... awesome animations!
- Monks will use Leather with Agi or Int.
- Most of the attacks are made with legs and fists but you'll need weapons like fist weapons or staves for finishing moves.
- Monks can be Tanks (Brewmaster), healers (Mistweaver) or melee dps (Windwalker).
- The healer it will be different. He can stand up and melee. He will do some damage too, compared to the other healers.
- Goblin and Worgens can't be Monks.
- Monks will use Chi (energy) used for Jab and Roll. You'll generate Light and Dark force and some of the finishing moves will use one or the other.
I'll be adding more if I feel I missed something. Did I missed something?