Contest Closed! Winners are going to be selected and contacted. Check your emails!
The second contest for Arena Pass is here. Hopefully you'll like this one better.
We have more prizes for this one, that means you have much more changes of winning something.
Here is what you should know about Arena Pass competition:
- The registration fee is €15/£12 per account.
- Create new level-85 characters with full sets of epic gear.
- 3v3 Arena team combat.
- Earn exclusive rewards: Armored Murloc Pet and “Vanquisher” title.
- Official announcement blog.
- Official Arena Pass page.
- EU registrations form.
1st place: One Heart of the Aspects mount
2nd place: Two Pandaren Monk pet OR Two Lil' Ragnaros pet (you get to pick one)
3rd place: Two Pandaren Monk pet OR Two Lil' Ragnaros pet (you'll get the remaining pet)
How to win
1. You'll have to visit the Arena Pass official announcement.
2. For this week you'll have to show us your Arena team. Therefor we want some screenshots. Reply to this topic and post a few images. 1-2 screenshots are enough.
Keep in mind that you can use anything to enhance the look of those screenshots. The better they look the more chances you'll have to win a prize.
The screenshots do not have to come from Arena Pass realms. Do not copy anyone's work, be original.
Rules and Qualifications
- This contest is EU and RU only. We all want to have world wide contests, but we cant do anything about it this time.
- One entry per user. Do not try to create multiple accounts.
- If you win, we will contact you via Personal Messages here on the forums. Make sure you check Forum Messages and you email.
- The deadline is at the end of
23rd April 2012. The winners are going to be announced next week.
- The winners are going to be selected by our staff. It all depends of your entry. Read the contest details carefully.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any fraudulent entry.
- Check the official Arena Pass 2012 announcement for more details about the competition.
- Sometime next week, after this contest is over we will start a new one. Stick around.
- Do not forget about our twitter, facebook, google+ and youtube pages. We are pretty active in there too.