- Small changes will occur all around Azeroth in the future to reflect the war going global.
- Last Pandaren emperor, Shaohao, story will be revealed in the future. An animated book will come to tell that story as well..
- We will have to deal with Zandalari in the future again.
- The whole Isle of the Thunder is going to be unlocked in about 6 weeks for most of the realms.
- Ghostcrawler's unannounced feature hint: "A lot of players have suggested that they be able to do older content, so it is something along those lines."
- Buy orders might be added to the game for more expensive items.
- Cross-realm Auction Houses are being explored mainly for low populated and imbalanced realms.
- A separation between mail and auction house might come in the future.
- We wont see any new 5man dungeons in MoP. At least now there are no plans for this.
- Next raid, and maybe the last one for MoP, will come in 5.4.
- Gear and character stats might be scaled down for old content.
- Isle of the Thunder King and Lei Shen were already planned out a year ago.
- Blizzard is currently working to address long arena queue times on smaller battlegroups.
- Blacklisting arena maps is a possibility for the future.
- We might be able to switch professions and keep the learned recipes, so if we want to relearn the old profession the recipes are there for us.
- Patch 5.3 or 5.4 may add catch up mechanisms to Herbalism and Mining.
- A long term UI feature would allow bulk prospecting and bulk mailing.
The full interviews can be found on:
PvP Interview with Greg Street & New PvP Game Designer Brian Holinka by ArenaJunkies
Buffed.de interview with Dave Kosak, Lead Quest Designer
Interview with WoW Game Director Tom Chilton by Blizzplanet
An interview with Tom Chilton by Twizzcast
Blizzard talks about the economy, the auction house, and professions