Do not miss the official preview. You'll find more pics (that includes some layouts too) in there and maybe some content that I missed.
Here is what we found out about the future raids and dungeons:
Basically all the raiding and dungeon content it will more open, no more dark places.
Every raid and dungeon will actually have a place in the world, not only a portal.
- 9 new dungeons right at the start in the new expansion.
- 6 of them are going to be on Pandaria
- All dungeons are going to be shorter and much more focused.
- Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery (Wings 1 and 2) will be back in Heroic Mode. They are gong to be more focused tho.
- lvl 90 HC dungeon.
- New layout. More focused and shorter and easier to navigate.
- Scarlet Monastery
- Two wings,Library and Armory + Graveyard and Cathedral, remade for lvl 90 HC.
- All nasty things removed - only cool stuff remained.
- Shado-pan Monastery
- Located in Kun-Lai Summit
- We will meet mysterious Shado-pan Clan.
- Epic layout.
- Outdoor dungeon.
- Expansion will come with 3 new raids. Epic ones!
- Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties will be available for all raids from day 1, except old raiding content.
- World raid bosses will return!
- Raid Finder will have no lockup, but with some limitation...
- All the new raids will work in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Abyssal Maw will have no future. We wont see that.
- Mogu'Shan Palace
- Located atop Kun-Lai Summit at the center of Pandaria
- Six boss raid
- It will let you explore the hidden secrets of the ancien Mogu empire.
- Even the Pandarians pretty much never went to this place.