Patch 5.0.5 Hotfixes - Nov 12
- Kunzen Rockflingers no longer have a chance to drop Motes of Harmony.
- Fixed an issue with the way that Might of Ursoc could interact with the Druid's Deep Earth Vestments 4 piece set bonus when in a group.
- Heart of Fear
- Wind Lord Mel'jarak
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent Mel'jarak from properly gaining Recklessness.
- Grand Empress Shek'zeer
- Players affected by Fixate will no longer incorrectly maintain threat after the effect ends.
- The range of the Empress's various damage dealing abilities has been increased.
- Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
- In the Heroic mode version of this encounter, Zor'lok should never choose the platform of Attenuation when combat begins.
- Zorlok will now always cast Force and Verve after summoning Noise Cancelling Zones.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players affected by Convert to be damaged by Zor'lok's abilities.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Convert to affect more than one healer in 10-player raid groups.
- Amber-shaper Un'sok
- Mutated Constructs now deal appropriate damage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Inferno Blast to interact with Amber Carapace in a way that dealt extreme damage to secondary targets.
- In the Raid Finder version of this encounter, Garalon's Fury ability will now stack 5 times with a 15 second duration, and Pungency now stacks 20 times.
- In the Raid Finder version of this encounter, Garalon will not enter combat until a player enters one of the visible circles surrounding his body or legs, or performs a hostile action.
- Pets now correctly gain Weak Points when attacking Garalon's legs.
- Several abilities that deal additional damage to a secondary target no longer improperly include bonus damage provided by Weak Point when determining the damage dealt to secondary targets.
- Wind Lord Mel'jarak
- Mogu'shan Vaults
- The Stone Guard
- Using Alter Time will no longer prevent Mages from losing stacks of Energized Tiles in this encounter.
- Pets will now correctly attack Elegon from behind.
- The Stone Guard
- Highly Explosive Yaungol Oil no longer deals damage to hostile players.
- Fixed a phasing issue that could occur during the quest "Battle Axe of the the Thunder King".
- Fixed an issue with the way that Glyph of Jab could interact with various weapons.
Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed
For the small number of players who were ineligible for a chance at loot as a result of this bug before it was fixed, we're currently discussing the best resolution and will provide an update as soon as we can. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Arena Exploitation and Win Trading
These, and all, exploitative activities are absolutely prohibited. We will investigate the situation carefully, and players that have been found to have participated in exploitation will be subject to the appropriate actions against their World of Warcraft accounts. In the meantime, we are currently working to resolve any remaining issues with the queue system to prevent this behavior in the future.
Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
In addition to the Standard Edition and retail-exclusive Collector’s Edition packed with bonus items, you’ll also have the option to upgrade a Standard Edition to the Digital Deluxe Edition, which comes equipped with all the in-game content from the physical Collector’s Edition, including a Torrasque skin for your zerg Ultralisks in Heart of the Swarm multiplayer, unique Swarm-infested portraits for your StarCraft II character profile, a Baneling pet for your World of Warcraft® characters, and a set of zerg-ified blade wings for your heroes in Diablo® III.
Whether you plan to tear a path of destruction through the all-new Kerrigan-focused single-player campaign or jump right into the multiplayer action with the devastating new units under your command, it’s never too early to begin preparing for your Heart of the Swarm experience. Simply log in to your Battle.net® account and pre-purchase Heart of the Swarm, and you’ll be flagged to automatically download the expansion content prior to launch.
- Learn more about Heart of the Swarm
- Learn more about the Digital Deluxe Edition
- Learn more about the Collector’s Edition
*When you pre-purchase StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, you will be able to download an encrypted version of the game once it’s available, prior to the game’s release. This content will be unlocked and available for play when the expansion launches on March 12, 2013.