Keep in mind that everything is completely new compared that you are used to and all of this is NOT set in stone.
Blizzard also promised a demo talent tree calculator on the official website... soon.
Here are a few more things about the talents in 5.0:
- Junk talents were removed and more junk should be removed in the future.
- The new talents should allow more choices and customization.
- The abilities will work like this:
- You'll have Class abilities. Everyone will get those.
- Spec abilities, and you are getting those if you pick a spec or another.
- Talent abilities. These are given by the talents you pick.
- And again, none of these are set in stone.
You'll get to choose one out of three talents every 15 levels. here is how the trees look like:
The MONK is not here. Maybe somewhere in the future.
What do you guys think about these talents?