The Round Table has some great details about the 5.4 patch and how it works behind the scenes, but we will highlight the details about the future of WoW and what we should expect after 5.4 patch.
New RAF (Recruit a friend) system
- Everything will be in game now and the web-based interface will be removed.
- The reward will be a token now instead a specific mount.
- This token will be used to buy your reward. Mounts, pets and maybe more.
- This system might bring back the retired RAF mounts.
- Heirlooms might have their own interface, similar to mounts and pets and they wont use any bag space anymore.
- We might see toys and vanity items out of player bags and banks.
- We will have a live raid and we'll see the top guilds "at work".
- "An exciting glimpse into the future of WoW" will be presented at BlizzCon. We should expect some interesting announcements.
Make sure you watch the whole interview if you want more details: