The Timeless Isle, hosts the Battle Pets Celestial Tournament. From the looks of it this tournament will be the most challenging for all the pet battle enthusiasts out there.
First of all, if you want to participate you'll need to own at least 15 level 25 battle pets. The number of max leveled pets used to be twice as much, but it was changed and it will remain like this when the 5.4 goes live.
Master Li is the one who you'll have to visit in order to participate to this Celestial Tournament. You'll find it around the Celestial Court on the Timeless Isle. Basically he will transport you to a since player scenario, within Celestial Court, where you will face your "enemies".
This scenario, has some rules. Here is how it works:
- The scenario consists in two stages
- First Stage - 3 fights: you'll face three Trainers and their legendary pets teams. These teams change with each weekly reset.
- Second Stage - 4 fights: you'll fight against four single legendary pets.
- Make sure you heal your pets before you enter the Tournament. You wont be able to heal or revive them in there.
- You can switch pets and change your pets teams completely.
- If you are leaving the scenario your progress will reset.
First Stage teams:
- Setup #1:
- Setup #2:
- Setup #3:
Second Stage pets:what pet family works best against your opponents.
Completing the Celestial Tournament will reward you with one Celestial Coin. That's the currency used by Master Li. When you first win the tournament you'll get two extra coins, so use them well.
When we wrote about Timeless Isle, we listed the items you can purchase with these coins, so check the Timeless Isle review.
Let us know what teams are you planing to use against those pets?