We finally have an official release date for the upcoming 5.4 patch: September 10 (September 11 for EU players).
Here are some Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar highlights:
- First of all, the patch notes. Here you'll find pretty much everything you need to know.
- We will face a new big raid: Siege of Orgrimmar.
- PVP Season 14 arrives with some big changes. Make sure you read about the new Arena System.
- A new raiding system is introduced: Flexible Raiding.
- Battlefield Barrens will suffer some changes. So if you are after those achievements or items is time to act now. The Vale of the Eternal Blossoms environment will chance as well.
- During the 5.4 patch the Blizzard Battle.net Client is going to be introduced as well.
- Virtual realms aka. Connected realms are coming too. Le's hope these will fix the low populated realms for good.
- Valor and Justice points will reset and Conquest are going to be converted to Honor points. We will have some reputation gear changes as well.
- We will have an in-game store in 5.4 as well and this is how it looks like.
- If you want to learn how to play your class or only want to prove yourself, the Proving Grounds will help you.
- A pretty big isle was found within the mists: The Timeless Isle.
- The Pet Battles lovers will face new challenges as well: The Celestial Tournament.