Contest is now closed!
All the keys were sent to the winners. I'm really sorry for those who didn't manage to reply but there is nothing we could do. See you all on our next giveway.
This year we had a lot of Beta Keys giveaways. Over 200 Mists os Pandaria beta keys, 75 Diablo 3 beta keys and now is time for some Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta keys. We have 75 keys to hand out, all thanks to Blizzard and their EU Community Team.
Make sure you are reading very carefully the contest details!
We will keep everything extremely simple and easy. Like you are used to by now we will split this contest again. Make sure you read everything carefully, especially those of you who enter from facebook. Here is how it goes:
25 keys to be given here on Wowjuju website:
- You'll have to reply to this topic and answer this:
- Why do you want this Beta key? What do you expect from SC2: HotS?
- Like most of the twitter contests, after following us, you have to tweet this:
- I just entered to win a #SC2-HotS-Beta-Key – follow @wowjuju and visit wowjuju.com to enter the contest.
- The contest is open to everyone, world-wide.
- The keys are going to be sent to the winners by us, after you give us some details that are going to be sent to Blizzard.
- If you want to participate on facebook, twitter and the website all together you can do so, but do not try to create multiple accounts for it. We will know about it and you'll leave the contest empty-handed. Play fair...
- If you are lucky enough to win two or three keys, unfortunately you'll get only one and another random person will be chosen.
- Keep this topic for contest entries only. If you have any comments use the forums.
- The winners are going to be picked randomly. We'll use random.org for that.
- The deadline is November 14th. The winners are going to be picked and informed as soon as possible and we will wait 24 hours for your details. Fail to reply and another person is going to be picked after those 24 hours.
- Website winners are going to be contacted via Forum Personal Messages. Usually you'll receive an email when you get that message. Make sure you watch both your email and forum messages.
- Facebook winners are going to be contacted via facebook messages. Make sure you are contactable by strangers too, because I'll be sending you a message from my personal account. Make sure you check the Other folder on facebook, my message might end up in there.
- Twitter winners will receive a Direct Message on twitter from @wowjuju. Make sure you check your direct messages and your email.