Day 2 is here, you can find all the articles and coverage from the day 1 directly on the front page.
This article is going to be updated very often so make sure your refresh key is working.
Day 2: Start
- New character models will come with new character attack sounds
- Hunters will get new weapon sounds
- Grats to Method for wining the Live Raid 😉
- Behind the scenes on Diablo3: RoS
Day 2: WoW Raids, gameplay, questing
- Blackrock Foundry – 10 bosses – 3 wings – Last one is Blackhand – Non-linear raid
- All the raids are cross server from day one. Except Mythic difficulty ofc.
- Each difficulty has its own lockout.
- Lockouts are loot lockouts. You can raid but you only loot once.
- Normal and Heroic will use the traditional loot system. Drops are based on eligible players.
- Quests: key storylines and beside them we will have optional content. Lots of it.
- We will have more dynamic events and treasures. Similar to Timeless Isle experience.
- Quest log and map UI changes incoming.
- Garrisons will have: small, medium and large buildings
- Blueprints – new recipes for garrison building upgrades
- Rank 3 buildings will have 3 specializations you have to choose from.
- Fill all the plots to upgrade to next tier.
- Followers can do quests, dungeons, scenarios and raids
- Raid browser is going to be improved and you can actually use it to get a group going!
- 10% bonus valor for every friend you queue with
- Dont expect a ton of class changes overall.
- Dodge and parry, hit and expertise on items… gone!
- Reforge – GONE
- Fewer items can be enchanted, but more choices for those enchants.
- Very few items will have gems, but it will really matter.
- Gems are more powerful
- No more socket bnuses
- No str plate vs int plate. Primary stat is changes on spec.
- We will have one set now, no more one set for each spec.
- No more durability loss!
- Movement speed will stack
- Increased AE dmg
- Item squish is ON!
- Soloing old content is still doable.
Day 2: Warcraft movie panel
- It’s all about red and blue – horde and alliance (duh!)
- A lot of background info
- Horde characters are NOT the bad guys, they just have aother point of view.
- We will have CGI. There are real actors for orcs.
- Something between Avatar and Game of Thrones.
- Warcraft movie: Is the story about Lothar and Durotan and their first contact.
- If the first movie goes well we might see even more Warcraft movies.
- The majority of the story takes place in Eastern Kingdoms
- We will see a preview next year.
- Warcraft movie has to match or beat the Lord of the Rings movies.
- Movie might be released in 3D as well.
- Movie might be PG-13.
Day 2: WoW Q&A
- Grommash Hellscream is the final boss of Warlords of Draenor
- WoD will still have warforged version of the items.
- WoD wont have a big Titans story behind it.
- The next expansion will have bonus rolls as well.
- Old Blizzard games may become available for modern computers
- Dance studio from the Garrison UI was just a troll…
- We will have a way to go back to the current Outland.
- Eyes of the Beast might be back.
I guess that’s about it. Like yesterday make sure you check back in a few hours for more detailed articles about what we learned these two days.