In last Warlords of Draenor Beta build players noticed some guild perks missing and Watcher came with an official explanation about what’s going on with the guilds.
Looks like the Guild Leveling system is going to be effectively removed in WoD. These are some of the changes:
- Basically all the guilds are going to be level 25.
- Ride Like the Wind will gone, but the flight path taxis are going to become 25% faster.
- Honorable Mention will be removed, but the honor gains are going to be balanced as if you had that perk.
- The guild achievements system will remain the same and the rewards unlock system will not change either.
- Cash Flow perk will be removed completely. We will have other means of making gold got guilds, like bringing back the BoE raid drops.
Keep in mind that this is still a very early Beta stage and everything can change.