The new 5.4.8 patch will go live in Europe tomorrow and the patch notes were released already. But before we post those there is something you should know abut this new patch.
Remember when we wrote about the Heart of the Valorous and Gaze of the Black Prince buffs? Well, we’ll have to wait a bit more for those buffs. It was announced on twitter that even if those are introduced with the new patch players wont be able to access them yet. It’s still unknown when can we benefit from those those great buffs and how exactly those are going to work.
Those being said, here are the news for the upcoming patch:
World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.8
- Resolved an issue where Cat Form’s movement speed bonus was stacking incorrectly with Warrior’s Stampeding Shout.
- Burst of Speed can now be activated to remove movement-slowing effects even if another movement speed bonus such as Sprint is already present (the speed bonuses will still not stack).
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- General Nazgrim
- General Nazgrim no longer calls in an additional wave of forces at 10% health on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Increased berserk timer for Garrosh Hellscream to 25 minutes (up from 18 minutes) on Raid Finder difficulty.
- General Nazgrim
- All upgradable epic quality items introduced in Patch 5.4 (items found in Siege of Orgrimmar and Timeless Isle) are now eligible to be upgraded an additional 2 times for a total increase of 16 item levels.
- Heirloom weapons awarded by Garrosh Hellscream have been increased by 8 item levels to keep them competitive with the additional 2 upgrade levels given to other items.
- Mistweaver Ai on the Timeless Isle next to the Celestial Court now sells a token called Deeds of Valor for 3000 Timeless Coins. When used, Deeds of Valor grants 100 Valor Points to the character, up to the 1000 Valor Point maximum per week.
- For additional details behind this change, please check out the forum thread titled: Gear Changes in Patch 5.4.8.
- UI Add-Ons are no longer able to update a number of CVars while the player is in combat. A complete listing of CVars affected by this change can be found in the forum thread titled: 5.4.8 Changes to CVars While In-Combat.
- Going to Need a Bigger Bag is now an account-wide achievement and items obtained by all characters on the account now contribute credit towards completion. This means the achievement can be completed by obtaining all the required items across multiple characters instead of having a single character obtain all the items needed.