Pet Battle System
- You will be able to collect, level, and battle with companion pets. If you already collected pets, those will do.
- Pets will be account wide.
- Most of the pets will work with this system.
- You'll be able to name your pet, to visually customize the, give them some item, etc...
- There will be "Wild pets", you can find them in the world and engage in battle with them. You will then be able to get that pet and add it to your Pet Journal.
- Most pets will become tradable. Even the leveled ones.
- New pets are going to be added: Wild Pets. You'll have to pet-battle them in order to get them.
- Wild Pets will spawn in some specific conditions.
- Pet Journal will help you find missing pets and administer your pet collection.
- Pets have random stats. Some can tank, some can CC some can heal... stuff like those.
- Each pet can use three abilities in a battle.
- Masters and Masters abilities will help your pet development. The pet journal will help you find the right trainer for your pet.
- Winning battles earns you experience. This way you'll level your pets.
- We will see PvE and PvP Battles.
- The fight it will be a simple Turn Based one.
- You'll need 3 pets to make a team and fight.
- A queuing system will be available for the pets fight.
- Scenarios are more about reusing parts of the world in interesting new ways, PvE battlegrounds ftw.
- Scenarios are very short and quick instances, some of them made for 3 players only.
- Scenarios are not role based, you will just be able to enter and play your role no matter what it is.
- For example, a scenario might require you to kill 25 kobolds in stage 1, then find and return 4 goldshire children, and then kill the boss.
- PvE battlegrounds: where you will have to slay 50 alliance/horde soldiers, destroy 6 towers and the barracks, and then defeat the enemy General.
- They could replace group quests.
- It uses the same queue system as the dungeon finder.
- Since there is no role requirements, queues should be instant.
Challenge Mode Dungeons
- Complete a dungeon in x minutes. This will give you Gold, Silver or Bronze medals.
- Gear levels are normalized, all your gear will be brought to the same level to make the competition even. You can't just get better gear to overpower it.
- It will reward sweet looking gear with no stats, and valor points! The gear from these dungeons is for Transmogrification only... and it will be unique looking.
- A new challenge dungeons UI will be added, you will be able to check your medals, your ranking, show what rewards you can unlock, etc ....
Click here to view the wowjuju