The Pet Battles System are finally available. The new build brought us a lot of changes but this is the one that most of you expected the most... I guess.
The Pet Battle System is still not ready, but now a few more pets have usable abilities, the show info works and tells you where you can find that specific pet, and it also has a complete new User Interface.
From now on you can find your mounts and companion pets in your micro-menu. Check the screenshots below to see how it looks like at the moment.
Here is what we noticed with this pet battle system:
- All the pets are now account-wide.
- Seems like all your characters will use the same pets setup, but you can change it anytime between battles.
- To be able to battle other pets or to track them, you must visit Pet Battle Trainers.
You can make teams of three pets and the experience you gain from battles is even shared between them.
- Seems link only those pets that actually fight will get experience.
- The fights are turn-based style.
- The pet skills are available at level 0, 3 and 5.
- A bunch of achievements were added for the Pet Battle System.
If you like to see my very first pet battle (where I fight a might cockroach!) take a look at the following video:
If you have any questions I'm here to answer them. Also, let me know what do you think about this early preview of this new system.
Click here to view the article