New Raiding Structure
The flexible raiding was a great success for Blizzard and they learned a lot from it. Basically the Flex Raiding wont be a difficulty and it will help “fix” the other raiding difficulties.
- LFR raids are still made for 25 people, but if some players leave before a boss fight that encounter will scale down. It will be interesting what will happen if a tank leaves…
- Flexible raids are going to become Normal raids in WoD.
- Normal raids are going to become Heroic raids and they will be flexible.
- The Mythic difficulty is the new Heroic in WoD and these raids are designed for 20 players.
Raids and Dungeons
Like always we are going to have new raids and dungeons right from the start of the new expansion.
- 8 new dungeons, 4 of them available at right from level 90, and one of those 8 is the Heroic UBRS.
- Other dungeons are: Blackrock Foundry, Auchindoun, Arakkoa Spires, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, Iron Barracks.
- New world bosses
- Two new raids consisting on 16 bosses.
- The raids are: Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry